It can be challenging enough running a business in Australia that services just the domestic market, let alone worrying about exporting. So why should you export? The benefits of exporting far outweigh the risks involved – and by engaging CVEN, you eliminate the risks and hard work involved. “Victoria’s booming economy is generating an extraordinary volume of goods and services to meet the growing international demand for our high-quality products” – Tim Pallas. Victoria’s goods & services exports grew more than 10% in from June 2016 – 2017 according to a government media release from September 2017.
With Australia’s success in exporting, you too can take a slice of the profits and here is why you should.
1. Increase sales. Australia has a very small population, by expanding into the global market you increase your market growth.
2. Increase profits. You can sell your premium Australian produce at a higher rate than in domestic markets. Generally, the profit margins can be increased.
3. Lower production costs. Providing you have the ability to increase scale of production, you are able to lower the cost per unit.
4. Extend product lifecycle. All products go through a product life cycle, as they are new and growing then steady into a regular pace. By entering new markets you are able to sell your product anew.
5. Be competitive. Get a leg up on your competitors.
6. Minimise the effect of seasonal market fluctuations. If your product is affected by changes in season, you can minimise the effect by selling to overseas markets.
7. Improve brand reputation. Get the status of being an exporter, and expand your product and brand’s reputation.
8. Protect against domestic market changes.
9. Be a part of the global community.