Export Australian Dairy Goats to The Philippines Briefing Session
Join CVEN’s Shed to Ship for their “Export Australian Dairy Goats to The Philippines Briefing Session.
This is a great opportunity for local dairy goat breeders to meet Filipino dairy goat procurement coordinators, and gain direct access to the latest project information and market insights. Meet the team of international trade specialists at CVEN and learn how the CVEN team can make your export journey easier.
About this event.
Victorian dairy goat breeders are invited to join CVEN’s Shed to Ship for their “Export Australian Dairy Goats to The Philippines” Briefing Session on 16th October 2017 in Melbourne.
Fully funded by The Federal Government Department of Agriculture, the CVEN team has been working with Filipino Dairy Goat Procurement coordinators in the last few months to gain the opportunity to be involved in The Filipino Dairy Goat Procurement Program. The procurement coordinators will be visiting some Australian breeders with the goal of expanding with potential new suppliers.
Who should attend?
Victorian dairy goat breeders.
Why you should attend this session…
- Get first-hand information on Filipino market opportunities, including current trends in Filipino goat farming operations – what does the market want?
- Learning the export process.
- Discussion on the potential supplying opportunities with the procurement coordinators.
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from CVEN and advice on how to operate more effectively as an exporter
- Learn the available export development programs for breeders that are subsidised by The Department of Agriculture.