Export wine to China: South-West Victorian wine producers
CVEN is pleased to invite you to our next workshop which is designed to provide South West Victorian wineries with informative and practical knowledge of exporting wine to China.
In 2016 CVEN successfully transacted over 160 export shipments and our key presenter Ms. Rofer Yu has over 9 years experience in wine exports. Rofer will offer insights into the Chinese wine market and a number of strategies to successfully engage with this growing key market.
Workshop Topics Include
1.China wine market briefing
- China wine market overview
- Which Chinese cities are the key markets for Australian wine?
- What’s the popular Australian selling wine in China?
2. How to engage with Chinese buyers?
- What are the barriers for exporting wine to China？
- How to identify customers?
- What are the tips for negotiating with Chinese customers?
3. Export process for China market
- What are the wine export procedures?
- What are the latest revised import requirements from Chinese government?
4. Export Document
- Why is document so important?
- How can an exporter use the documentation to protect their business interests?
- What documentation is required to export?
- Understanding different documentation and requirements in line with various trading terms.
5. Government Grants for wine exporters
- What are the key government Grants available for wine exporters?
- How can a winery leverage such Grants to support its export objective?
Ms. Rofer Yu
M: 0419 687 387