If you’re a NSW-based business and were exporting prior to COVID, you could be eligible for the Export Assistance Grant. The State Government is offering funding to help you get your exports moving again – or moving further.
The range of applications under this grant are very broad, so to get you started we’ve put together some project ideas that could help open new doors for your business.
For more details about the Export Assistance grant click here.
CVEN are a team of international trade gurus that have a wealth of commercially focused export experience. We work with Australian businesses in a variety of industries to improve their export processes, explore new markets and engage with customers overseas. If you need support with your export development, check out what we do here.
- Work with CVEN to restart your exports, or discover and engage with new markets.
- Expand your customer reach in new markets. Engage our team to fine tune your market selection, compliance, documentation and freight processes.
- Review and update your export marketing materials, product specifications and product offering to ensue your business is presenting as an experienced and competitive exporter.
- Identify your export competitors, explore what they are doing and implement programs to improve your competitiveness.
- Update your price modelling and make sure you understand how landed costs, taxes and customs duties should impact your final selling price.
Or if these suggestions haven’t sparked any ideas, you can also review our case studies on some of our past projects here.
Take advantage of $10,000
Want to take advantage of the NSW Export Assistance Grant, but not sure what will win you new business? Have a chat to our team. We would be more than happy to learn about your unique challenges. Contact us to find out how you can use our experience to boost your international business.
For more information contact the team at CVEN.