The City of Gold Coast’s annual Emerging Exporters Program – Driving Export Growth will run this September and October. These four export training and instructional sessions are free for Gold Coast businesses and customised to the needs of participants. Delivered by CVEN, the program is less theory, more instructional ‘how to’ based on current experience. One to one export advisory for businesses is provided before and after each session to help address specific barriers and opportunities also.
About the training program:
• Who – for new and emerging exporters. Business owners and staff
• What – free export training and advisory to develop new market and sales channels overseas
• Why – export training helps businesses to allocate resources better and mitigate risk, develop an export plan to implement
• When – 9 am – 12 pm, Wednesday – 12th and 25th Sept, and 10th, 24th October 2018 (4 x 3-hour morning sessions)
• Where – Southport Yacht Club, upstairs Compass Room
• How and why to export – resourcing, skills and support
• Where to export – market validation and channels
• Market entry across markets and cultures
• Critical success factors – partners, pricing, legal, IP, documentation, logistics, distribution
• Export marketing and sales – channels, customer conversion, sales cycle
• Launching and growing – review successful products, resources and support
This training has run for more than four years now, is streamlined and specifically relevant to the bulk of Gold Coast export sectors.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch via the details below.
Global Connections Program Development Officer, City of Gold Coast
T: 07 5581 1808